How Do You Style a Print Tee?
Print tees are a must-have for adding colour and pattern to your wardrobe staples. Unlike plain tees and basic tees, printed tops allow you to elevate any outfit with an eye-catching design that can be fun and playful, subtle or modern. From classic spots and stripes to animal prints, floral prints and geometric prints, these t-shirts will be on high rotation all year-round! There is a wide range of prints to choose from and an infinite number of ways to style them.
- Spotted v neck tee with a pair of denim shorts
- Striped crew neck with white ankle pants
- Long t-shirt tucked into a pair of jeans with a structured blazer
- Scoop neck tee with crop pants and a denim jacket
- Geometric tie side tee with cotton or linen shorts
- Batwing print tee with a skirt and heels for a night out
- Pair of comfy leisure pants with a leisure top under a knit jumper
How Do You Dress Up a Print T-Shirt?
Print t-shirts can take you from day to evening with a few carefully selected wardrobe pieces. Pair a short sleeve print tee with some plain dark pants or jeans and a stylish clutch. Add some extra fun to floral or animal print tees with a midi skirt in a vibrant colour and some delicate jewellery.
Casual tees and long sleeved tees with prints can even replace plain shirts and white tees for business casual attire. Stick to subtle prints in muted tones and sharpen them up with a fitted blazer jacket in a neutral colour. Style them with a pair of dark full length pants and a classic handbag.
How Do You Find Your T-Shirt Size?
Our women’s print tees are made to flatter every woman with inclusive sizes that range from XXS to plus sized print tees. Our size guide can help you find your perfect fit. Simply:
- Choose your favourite tee and click on ‘What’s My Size?’
- Use our handy measuring tips to measure your bust, waist and hips
- Scroll down to our size chart to find your perfect Grae fit from sizes 6-24.
How To Accessorise Your Print T-Shirt?
Print tops speak for themselves but this doesn’t mean you can’t elevate your outfit with a few accessories. Here are some ideas to complete your look:
- A simple pendant necklace with a v neck top
- A cross body bag with a striped tee and white crop pants
- A pair of statement earrings with a spotted t-shirt and skirt
- A black belt with geometric print top and jeans
- A wide brim hat with floral tee and shorts
What is the Best Material For Print T-Shirts?
One of the best materials to craft a print t-shirt with is polyester. This fabric is durable and lightweight while resisting wrinkles and retaining its shape for an easy-to-maintain garment. When blended with materials such as linen, cotton and viscose, it also becomes breathable which makes it a great option for t-shirts to wear during the warmer months.
Grae has quality women’s t-shirts to make you feel good and look even better! Discover our print cotton tees, linen tees and viscose tees blended with polyester for a super soft, comfortable top that can be styled with everything from skirts and shorts to pants, jeans and joggers. We have short, 3/4 and long sleeved tees, as well as sleeveless tanks and tees with batwing and flutter sleeves. Go classic with spots and stripes, have some fun with animal prints or make a statement with oversized stars.
Our new in print t-shirts for women are available in inclusive sizes that range from size 6 to plus size tees to fit every woman and body type. Let your loved ones choose their favourite styles with a gift card. Pick one up when you shop online or at your nearest Suzanne Grae store.